Looking for a new opportunity?
- Committed to life-long learning?
- Looking for new challenges?
- Committed to teamwork?
- Interested in working with a world class company?
- Interested in making a difference?
For qualified, experienced professionals, TMMNA offers:
- a growing company with challenging, rewarding work
- an informal atmosphere
- a supportive environment where you can grow professionally
- comprehensive, flexible benefits
- the chance to build a career
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FROM EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES
ABOUT THE AREA:
Where do people who work there live?
- Team Members who work in the Erlanger facility often live in Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area.
What are the employment opportunities like for my spouse?
- The Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area is home to many growing companies. Check out the Cincinnati Enquirer for current opportunities.
May I bring my spouse to visit the area before making my decision?
- Requests for spousal visits prior to an offer are approved on a case-by-case basis. Once an offer has been accepted, your relocation package covers 7 days of house-hunting expenses for you and your spouse.
When do your medical benefits begin?
Medical benefits begin the first day of work with Toyota.
Do you have tuition assistance?
- Yes, our tuition assistance program includes reimbursement upon completion of courses, but must have approval before beginning courses. It does not include annual certification or training however these may be covered as an outside training expense.
Tell me about your 401k plan.
- You can contribute between 1% and 12% of your eligible pay on a pre-tax basis. Toyota matches the first 6% of your pre-tax contributions for each $1 you contribute, Toyota contributes 66 2/3 %, up to a max. of 4% of your eligible compensation. You choose how your account is invested and it grows based on your contributions and investment results until you retire or leave Toyota. You are always 100% vested in your contributions to the plan. You become 100% vested in Toyota matching contributions after five years of service.
Can we negotiate for more vacation?
- Team members are not eligible for vacation until 6 months of employment has been completed. For the year hired the number of vacation days may be pro-rated according to the eligibility date. This policy is non-negotiable. However since many people value their personal time more than a pay check, upon your first full year of employment with us, you have the option to purchase one week's vacation.
What is the promotion opportunity in this job?
- Toyota is a flat organization based on Japanese business philosophy. There are a few levels in the company: assistant staff, associate staff, specialist, assistant manager, manager, assistant general manager, general manager, vice president and president. Other opportunities that are offered are growth in rotation throughout the division or company.
Will there be travel to Japan?
- Much of our communication with Japan occurs over video-conference. Sometimes projects require travel, but it is infrequent and dependent upon the company business need.
Thank you for your interest in Toyota! Please take a few minutes to Create Your Candidate Profile. This profile allows you to be considered for future opportunities at Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc., Toyota Technical Center (TTC), Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky (TMMK), Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia (TMMWV) and Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama (TMMAL). Once you have created your profile, you may update your information as needed.