Views & Photos
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $810 for Cars, $860 for Small/Medium Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), and $995 for Large Trucks (Land Cruiser, Tundra and Sequoia). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2013 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2014 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- EPA-estimated driving range when vehicle is fully charged. Excludes driving conditions. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2014 EPA-estimated mpg equivalent. Actual mpge will vary based on driving habits, charging practice, battery age, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information on mpge and range, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2013 EPA combined estimated miles per gasoline gallon equivalent. Estimate includes consumption of electricity and gasoline energy during EV Mode operation. Actual results will vary for many reasons including driving conditions and how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
- 51 city/49 highway/50 combined mpg estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
- Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road and traffic conditions while driving. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the Navigation system or any HD services are dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Navigation updates are available at an additional cost from your Toyota dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual or Toyota dealer for details. HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and “Arc” logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
- Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road and traffic conditions while driving. Select Entune® App Suite apps use a large amount of data and you are responsible for all data charges. Apps and services vary by phone and carrier; not all services available all the time and in all locations, and are subject to change. Apps identified by “TM” or “®” are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies and cannot be used without permission. See toyota.com/entune for the latest information regarding registration, apps and services, and other details.
- May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
- Contact with the Safety Connect® response center is dependent upon cellular connection availability and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Subscription Service Agreement required. One-year trial subscription available only with new vehicle purchase of Safety Connect®-equipped vehicles. Additional subscription terms available; charges vary by subscription term selected.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. The phones on toyota.com have been tested for Bluetooth® wireless technology compatibility with Toyota vehicles. Performance will vary based on phone software version, coverage and your wireless carrier. Phones are warranted by their manufacturer, not Toyota.
- Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal before changing lanes. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual.
- Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner's Manual.
- The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
- The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.