Phone must be paired and connected to Internet services. If it is not, please go to Pair a Phone to find out how to connect to Internet services.
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
- Press the APPS button on the faceplate
- Touch Stocks
- Touch a number to set a stock
- Use the touchscreen to enter the desired stock symbol. (Note: The system cannot look up symbols)
- Touch OK
- Touch selected stock
- Current stock information (Last, Change, 52-week range) will be displayed, along with date and time of quote
- Touch the “note” icon next to the stock to view stock details, delete stock, or search (replace this pre-set with a new one)
- Touch to refresh any screen
View Local Fuel Prices, Sort By Distance.
Review Scores, Schedules and Standings.
Find current stock prices and daily up/down price changes.
Monitor current traffic incidents.
Check current weather conditions and five-day forecasts.