The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section of this site will help you find answers to commonly asked questions regarding Entune™ . This page will be updated frequently, so if you don't see the answers you're looking for, check back again soon.
Select a Category Below:
The available Entune™ system is a collection of popular mobile applications and data services integrated with select Toyota vehicles. Entune™ delivers access to apps and services via most smart phones and some feature phones. Once the phone is connected to the vehicle using Bluetooth®  technology or a USB cable, Entune's™ features are operated using the vehicle's controls or, for some services, voice recognition. Entune™ is scheduled to have mobile apps for Bing™, iHeartRadio , MovieTickets.com , OpenTable® , and Pandora®. The data services of Entune™ include fuel prices, sports scores, stocks, traffic, and weather.
Entune™ is designed to work simply and intuitively. Using the voice recognition, steering wheel controls or in vehicle touch screen, you can access a variety of information and entertainment applications via a Bluetooth®  connection to your mobile phone. Once the mobile phone is paired via Bluetooth® , you never have to touch the handset again.
Entune™ functions anywhere within the continental United States, but not in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Mexico, or Canada. Vehicles built in the US, but driven into or sold in these regions, do not support Entune™.
All new Entune™-equipped Toyota vehicles come with complimentary access to Entune™ apps and data services for three years, active from the point of sale.
After three-years of complimentary access, Entune™ users can elect to continue their access to Entune™ apps and/or data services for a monthly access fee:
- For Display Audio w/ Navigation/ Entune™ owners and Premium HDD Navigation w/ Entune™ owners, access to Entune™ apps is estimated at $5/month*
- For Display Audio w/ Navigation/ Entune™ owners, access to Entune™ data services is estimated at $5/month*
- For Display Navigation/ Entune™ owners, access to Entune™ apps is estimated at $5/month*
- For Display Navigation/ Entune™ owners, access to Entune™ data services is estimated at $5/month*
For Premium HDD Navigation with Entune™ owners, the SiriusXM  data services package (NavTraffic™, NavWeather™, Travel Link™ (Fuel and Sports & Stocks)) is available from SiriusXM  for $8.99/monthˆ
- SXM data is delivered directly to the multimedia system via satellite
- SXM data services do not rely on the customer’s cell phone data plan
- SXM data services provide an "Always On" feature
- NavTraffic™, NavWeather™ and Travel Link™ subscriptions are also available separately
- NavTraffic™ = $3.99/monthˆ
- NavWeather™ = $9.95/monthˆ
- Travel Link™ (Fuel and Sports & Stocks)= $1.99/monthˆ
- Note that Satellite Radio (XM Select Package) requires a separate SiriusXM  subscription after the 90-day trial period and is available for an additional $14.49/monthˆ
* Pricing for Entune™ access post three-year complimentary access period is an estimate. The addition of new Entune™ applications and services may warrant a price change. Applications and data services are subject to change without notice. Currently there is no charge for Pandora®
ˆ Other fees and taxes may apply. Subscriptions are continuous until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM  Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for details. SiriusXM  prices reflect non-negotiated rates and are subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) holds the answers to your Entune™ –related questions.
Need help with Entune™? Troubleshooting can help solve common issues.
Your Entune™ account is your link to accessing all the great apps and data services on your new Toyota multimedia system featuring Entune™. Click below for account access.
Need even more information or have questions you’re not finding answers to? Click below to contact Toyota.