The audio system enables users to enjoy music played on a Bluetooth® -compatible portable player or smartphone from the vehicle’s speakers via wireless communication.
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
- Press the AUDIO button on the faceplate
- Touch Source
- Touch Bluetooth® (if a Bluetooth®  audio device is not connected, connecting Bluetooth®  audio screen will automatically appear. Click here to learn how to connect a Bluetooth®  device)
- If the Bluetooth® -capable audio device is paired and connected, audio will begin playing automatically
- Touch II to pause the track
- Touch > to resume playing the track
- Press and hold the ∧ SEEK / ∨ TRACK button to fast-forward or rewind. When you release the button, the player will start playing from that position
- Press and release the ∧ SEEK / ∨ TRACK button to move forward or back to the next track
- Touch the speaker icon to change the sound setup
Toyota premium display multimedia audio systems feature advanced voice recognition that controls many aspects of the audio, navigation , and phone.
The audio system enables users to enjoy audio played on a Bluetooth® -compatible portable player or smartphone from the vehicle’s speakers via wireless communication.
The single-disc play incorporated into the unit can play audio CDs, MP3 and WMA discs.
HD Radio™ 
HD Radio™  Technology converts the traditional analog radio broadcast to digital and provides advanced audio and data features that enhance your listening experience.
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
SiriusXM  delivers over 170 channels of sports, news, talk, and commercial-free music, all in amazing digital sound.
All your favorite local stations on AM/FM radio.