CD Player/MP3/WMA files
The single-disc player incorporated into the unit can play audio CDs, MP3 and WMA discs.
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
Insert a Disc
- Insert a disc with the label side up
- When a disc is correctly inserted into the slot, the CD player will automatically start playing from the first track or the first file in the first folder on the disc
Eject a Disc
- Press the ∧ button on the faceplate. The disc will be ejected
Switch to CD Mode
- Press the AUDIO button on the faceplate
- The audio system turns on in the last mode used
- Touch CD on the screen
- If a CD-TEXT disc is inserted, the title of the track and disc currently being played will be displayed
- Touch II to pause the track
- Touch > to resume playing the track
- Press and hold the ∧ SEEK / ∨ TRACK button to fast-forward or rewind. When you release the button, the player will start playing from that position
- Press and release the ∧ SEEK / ∨ TRACK button to move forward or back to the next song
Toyota premium display multimedia audio systems feature advanced voice recognition that controls many aspects of the audio, navigation , and phone.
The audio system enables users to enjoy audio played on a Bluetooth® -compatible portable player or smartphone from the vehicle’s speakers via wireless communication.
The single-disc play incorporated into the unit can play audio CDs, MP3 and WMA discs.
HD Radio™ 
HD Radio™  Technology converts the traditional analog radio broadcast to digital and provides advanced audio and data features that enhance your listening experience.
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
SiriusXM  delivers over 170 channels of sports, news, talk, and commercial-free music, all in amazing digital sound.
All your favorite local stations on AM/FM radio.