HD Radio™ 
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
- Better audio quality — FM sounds like a CD and AM sounds like traditional FM
- Program service data — provides song title, artist name, station ID and more
- Multicast channels — adjacent to traditional primary stations, these sub-stations provide additional content
- iTunes® Tagging  — capture the songs you hear on the radio and conveniently purchase them later in iTunes®
HD Radio™  is available on AM or FM stations only. It is not applicable to SiriusXM  Satellite Radio. Not all radio stations feature HD Radio™ .
When you tune into a station, if it is broadcasting HD Radio™ , you will see this symbol next to the station call numbers: .
HD Radio™  stations can broadcast multiple program streams over a single frequency. Up to 7 channels of supplemental program service other than the main program can be received, depending upon the station.
- On the radio band frequency with and HD Radio™  button highlighted, touch Multicast
- Each time the Multicast button is touched, the supplemental program changes
- If Multicast is touched when tuned to the last of the supplemental programs, it will return to the main program
Toyota premium display multimedia audio systems feature advanced voice recognition that controls many aspects of the audio, navigation , and phone.
The audio system enables users to enjoy audio played on a Bluetooth® -compatible portable player or smartphone from the vehicle’s speakers via wireless communication.
The single-disc play incorporated into the unit can play audio CDs, MP3 and WMA discs.
HD Radio™ 
HD Radio™  Technology converts the traditional analog radio broadcast to digital and provides advanced audio and data features that enhance your listening experience.
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
SiriusXM  delivers over 170 channels of sports, news, talk, and commercial-free music, all in amazing digital sound.
All your favorite local stations on AM/FM radio.