Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
- Turn on the Display Audio unit with the “PWR/VOL” knob
- Press the AUDIO button on the faceplate
- Touch the Source button
- Touch the SAT button
Change Channel Category
- Touch Options
- Touch Type > to go to the next category or < Type to go back to the previous category
Pre-set a Station
- Tune in the desired station
- Touch one of the left-side screen buttons (1-6) and hold it until a beep is heard. This sets the pre-set frequency to the screen button. The station’s frequency will be displayed in the screen button
Toyota premium display multimedia audio systems feature advanced voice recognition that controls many aspects of the audio, navigation , and phone.
The audio system enables users to enjoy audio played on a Bluetooth® -compatible portable player or smartphone from the vehicle’s speakers via wireless communication.
The single-disc play incorporated into the unit can play audio CDs, MP3 and WMA discs.
HD Radio™ 
HD Radio™  Technology converts the traditional analog radio broadcast to digital and provides advanced audio and data features that enhance your listening experience.
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
SiriusXM  delivers over 170 channels of sports, news, talk, and commercial-free music, all in amazing digital sound.
All your favorite local stations on AM/FM radio.