Connect an iPod® 
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
Play an iPod® 
- The artist, title of the album and song you are currently listening to will be displayed, as well as the album art if available
- Touch II to pause the track
- Touch > to resume playing the track
- Press and hold the ∧ SEEK / ∨ TRACK button to fast-forward or rewind. When you release the button, the player will start playing from that position
- Press and release the ∧ SEEK / ∨ TRACK button to advance to the next track or go back to the previous track
- Touch Browse to select music by:
- Touch playlist
- Touch desired playlist
- Use up/down buttons to scroll through songs
- Touch desired song to play
- Touch artist
- Touch desired artist
- Touch all or desired album
- Touch desired song
- Touch album
- Select desired album
- Touch desired song
- Touch Rand to play songs in random order (shuffle button must be highlighted for random order to play)
- Touch Rpt to repeat song (button must be highlighted for repeat to play)
- Touch Video if Video is available – video will be shown if AV input is detected
- If no video input is detected, only the music/sound will be played
Connect a USB Device
- Open the cover of the USB/AUX port and connect a USB memory device 
- Plug in USB device 
- Music should begin playing
Connect an Auxiliary Device
- Open the cover of the USB/AUX port and connect an auxiliary cable
- Press MENU on the faceplate
- Touch Media
- Touch AUX tab on the screen
- Only the volume can be adjusted using the audio system controls. The remaining controls need to be operated on the portable audio device
The audio system enables users to enjoy audio played on a Bluetooth® -compatible portable player or smartphone from the vehicle’s speakers via wireless communication.
This single-disc play incorporated into the unit can play audio CDs, MP3 and WMA.
HD Radio™ 
HD Radio™  Technology converts the traditional analog radio broadcast to digital and provides advanced audio and data features that enhance your listening experience.
All your favorite local stations on AM/FM radio.