Sometimes you hear a song on the radio you’d like to remember so you can buy it later. Now, with iTunes® Tagging , when you hear a song you like on an HD Radio™  station, you can tag it with the press of a button and purchase it later.
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
Tag a Song
- Touch Tag in HD Radio™  mode (click here for more information on HD Radio™ ), when you hear a song you want to save
- Next time you connect your iPod®  or iPhone® , the tagged song information will be transferred to your device
- If your iPod®  or iPhone®  device is already connected, the songs will be tagged and transferred immediately
- When you sync your device with your iTunes® account, the tagged songs will appear in a special folder, allowing you to review your tagged songs and decide whether or not you want to purchase them
- Note: Tagged songs will be transferred to the first iPod®  or iPhone®  device connected to the vehicle. The audio unit does not store tagged songs. Once the tagged songs are downloaded, they are removed from the audio unit
The audio system enables users to enjoy audio played on a Bluetooth® -compatible portable player or smartphone from the vehicle’s speakers via wireless communication.
This single-disc play incorporated into the unit can play audio CDs, MP3 and WMA.
HD Radio™ 
HD Radio™  Technology converts the traditional analog radio broadcast to digital and provides advanced audio and data features that enhance your listening experience.
All your favorite local stations on AM/FM radio.