The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section of this site will help you find answers to commonly asked questions regarding Entune™ . This page will be updated frequently, so if you don't see the answers you're looking for, check back again soon.
Select a Category Below:
The third party apps supported through Toyota Entune™ include:
- Bing™ – Search "points of interest" with this web search engine from Microsoft. Map a particular point as a destination in the vehicle's navigation  system or phone it using the vehicle's hands-free phone capability.
- iHeartRadio  - Access more than 750 of America’s favorite local radio stations. Access unique celebrity-hosted channels, commercial-free shows and some of the best DJs DJs and hosts across the country. Listen to local news, weather, and traffic stations.
- MovieTickets.com  - Search for theaters, movies, and show times. View star ratings, purchase tickets, call a theatre or map it's location with the vehicle's navigation  system.
- OpenTable®  – Search from over 20,000 U.S. restaurants. Make a reservation, call a restaurant or map its location in the vehicle's navigation . Earn OpenTable®  Dining Rewards™ points.
- Pandora® - Personalize Internet radio stations based on your favorite artists or songs. Discover new music mixed in with the music you already know. (Daily use of Pandora® or iHeartRadio  may have an impact on your cellular data plan. You can take a look at the data calculators provided on your cellular carrier's website or speak with your wireless carrier to understand what data plans would fit you the best.)
No, if you already have an existing account for any of the applications, you can simply link them to the Toyota Entune™ application during registration. This allows vehicle integration and gives you the ability to utilize the various in-vehicle controls.
Yes! Entune™ will update your preferences between the various third-party applications and data services. You can personalize music from Internet radio apps (iHeartRadio  and Pandora®) and they will be recognized. If you personalize MovieTickets.com  and OpenTable® , those too are recognized. With Bing™, you can save a POI, then when you connect with your vehicle it will transfer it to the vehicle’s navigation . You can also set the data services to report current traffic and weather conditions in your area or throughout the United States. Sports scores and stock quotes can also be customized to your preference.
All applications are accessible when in Park.
- Bing's™ point of interests searching can operate while driving using voice recognition.
- iheartradio  and Pandora® can be operated while driving. Pre-set selections are available. However, you cannot edit or create new stations or playlists within these applications. For example, you can pick an existing station Pandora® while driving; however, creating a new station is not allowed.
- MovieTickets.com  allows limited viewing of theatres and movie times. You can also call and map the theatre.
- OpenTable®  allows you to view restaurant addresses and upcoming reservations. You can also call the restaurant, map the restaurant or cancel reservations.
Not at this time. We recognize the consumer demand for these services and are studying ways to safely implement them within the vehicle.
Yes, but it is limited to POIs (Points of Interest) to assist you with directions through the navigation  system. General web searches through Bing™ are not available.
Will Entune™ connect wirelessly to my phone and provide control of the applications on my mobile phone?
Yes, Entune™ will provide control of all the application functions for most phones including in-vehicle displays, controls, and data retrieval. The data stream is conducted wirelessly between the mobile phone and the multimedia system when it is paired using Bluetooth®  technology. Select phones, such as the iPhone® , will require a USB cable to use Entune.™ However, you must launch the Entune™ application on your mobile phone. Entune™ will lock you out of the application on your phone and operate from the in-vehicle controls.
Entune™ does not control any apps on your phone except for the Entune™ app itself. Therefore, when your phone is connected, you can use any app on your phone with the exception of the Entune™ app. The Entune™ app is locked out while the phone is connected, so use the in-vehicle controls instead.
Toyota is always looking for ways to enhance the driving experience. There are several apps that are being considered for future inclusion, but we have no announcements at this time. Toyota created a flexible and adaptable system that offers easy upgrades for new applications and services through wireless updates on mobile phones.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) holds the answers to your Entune™ –related questions.
Need help with Entune™? Troubleshooting can help solve common issues.
Your Entune™ account is your link to accessing all the great apps and data services on your new Toyota multimedia system featuring Entune™. Click below for account access.
Need even more information or have questions you’re not finding answers to? Click below to contact Toyota.