Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
Radio mode has a mix pre-set function, which can store from any of the AM, FM or SAT (if equipped) bands.
- Turn on the Display Audio unit with the “PWR/VOL” knob
- Push the RADIO button on the faceplate
- Touch the AM or FM tab
Tune the Radio
- Manual tuning: Search for a desired radio station by turning the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob
- Pre-set tuning: Touch one of the mix pre-set channels on the left side of the screen to select the desired station. The screen button is highlighted and the station frequency appears on the screen
- Seek tuning: Press the ∧ SEEK / ∨ TRACK buttons on the left side of the faceplate. The radio will seek for and tune to the next available station. Each time the button is pressed, the stations will be searched automatically, one after another
- Touch Scan to scan to next station. Touch Scan again to stop scanning and remain on the current station
The audio system enables users to enjoy audio played on a Bluetooth® -compatible portable player or smartphone from the vehicle’s speakers via wireless communication
This single-disc play incorporated into the unit can play audio CDs, MP3, WMA discs and DVDs .
HD Radio™ 
HD Radio™  Technology converts the traditional analog radio broadcast to digital and provides advanced audio and data features that enhance your listening experience.
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
SiriusXM  delivers over 170 channels of sports, news, talk, and commercial-free music, all in amazing digital sound.
All your favorite local stations on AM/FM radio