The audio system enables users to enjoy audio played on a Bluetooth® 8-compatible portable player or smartphone from the vehicle's speakers via wireless communication.
Display Audio - Audio Streaming
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
- Press the AUDIO button on the faceplate
- Touch Source
- Touch Bluetooth® (if a Bluetooth® 8 audio device is not connected, connecting Bluetooth® 8 audio screen will automatically appear. Click here to learn how to connect a Bluetooth® 8 device)
- If the Bluetooth® 8-capable audio device is paired and connected, audio will begin playing automatically
- Touch II to pause the track
- Touch > to resume playing the track
- Press and hold the ∧ SEEK / ∨ TRACK button to fast-forward or rewind. When you release the button, the player will start playing from that position
- Press and release the ∧ SEEK / ∨ TRACK button to move forward or back to the next track
- Touch the speaker icon to change the sound setup
Which music file formats are compatible with Entune® audio systems?
The Display Audio with Navigation and Entune® will play both MP3 and MP4, while Premium HDD Navigation with Entune® will only play MP3 and WMA file formats.
Will Entune® work with my iPad® 10 or iPod® 10 Touch?
Only smartphones and feature phones are tested and support Entune®.