With iTunes® Tagging, all you have to do when you hear a song you like on an HD Radio™ 14 station, is tag it with just the press of a button and then purchase it later.
Sometimes you hear a song on the radio you'd like to remember so you can buy it later. Now, with iTunes® Tagging, when you hear a song you like on an HD Radio™ 14 station, you can tag it with the press of a button and purchase it later.
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
Tag a Song
- In HD Radio™ 14 mode, when you hear a song you want to tag, touch Tag on the screen
- Next time you connect your iPod® 10 or iPhone®, the tagged song information will be transferred to your device
- If your iPod® 10 or iPhone® device is already connected, the songs will be tagged and transferred immediately
- When you sync your device with your iTunes® account, the tagged songs will appear in a special folder, allowing you to review your tagged songs and decide whether or not you want to purchase them
- Note: Tagged songs will be transferred to the first iPod® 10 or iPhone® device connected to the vehicle. The audio unit does not store tagged songs. Once the tagged songs are downloaded, they are removed from the audio unit