- Push voice button on steering wheel
- Say "Find Nearby (POI Category)" i.e., "Find nearby restaurants"
- Screen will display a list of desired POI categories
- Say the corresponding number next to the category
- Say "Start Guidance" to begin route guidance
Mon – Fri: 5:00 am – 6:00 pm PST
Sat: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm PST
Learn more about navigation 15 voice commands.
Search by Voice Recognition
It is easy to navigate using voice recognition. Voice commands for navigation 15 include:
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
At any time you can say "Go Back" to return to the previous screen, or say "Help" to get help with voice commands.