- Manual tuning: Search for a desired radio station by turning the "TUNE/SCROLL" knob
- Pre-set tuning: Touch one of the mix pre-set channels on the left side of the screen to select the desired station. The screen button is highlighted and the station frequency appears on the screen Note: To set a Preset station:
- To change the preset channel to a different one, select and hold the preset station/ channel for approx. 2 seconds. A beep will confirm the station has been saved.
- Seek tuning: Press the ∧ SEEK /∨ TRACK buttons on the left side of the faceplate. The radio will seek for and tune to the next available station. Each time the button is pressed, the stations will be searched automatically, one after another
- Touch Option
- Touch Scan to scan to next station. Touch Scan again to stop scanning and remain on the current station
Touch "(add new)" on the preset list. If you do not see an "(add new)" slot, scroll down for more. Maximum number of presents is 36