All your favorite local stations on AM/FM radio.
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
Radio mode has a mix pre-set function, which can store from any of the AM, FM or SAT (if equipped) bands.
- Turn on the Display Audio unit with the "PWR/VOL" knob
- Push the RADIO button on the faceplate
- Touch AM or FM tab
Tune the Radio
- Manual tuning: Search for a desired radio station by turning the "TUNE/SCROLL" knob
- Pre-set tuning: Touch one of the mix pre-set channels on the left side of the screen to select the desired station. The screen button is highlighted and the station frequency appears on the screen
- Seek tuning: Press the ∧ SEEK / ∨ TRACK buttons on the left side of the faceplate. The radio will seek for and tune to the next available station. Each time the button is pressed, the stations will be searched automatically, one after another
- Touch Scan to scan to next station. Touch Scan again to stop scanning and remain on the current station