Remotely control certain vehicle charging functions from your smartphone.
The Charge Management App allows you to initiate a vehicle charge remotely when it is plugged into a charging station by overriding the vehicle's charge timer. It can also provide a real time snapshot of the current battery state of charge. You can also change your charge timer and pre-climate settings (if they have already been set).
Follow the steps below to initiate a charge from your smartphone.
- Ensure vehicle is securely plugged into the charging station
(note: vehicle's charge timer must be set to perform a Charge Now request).
- Touch the Entune® Charge Management icon.
- Enter your 4-digit pass code.
- Touch the Charge Now button. The App will show the request is being sent to the vehicle. Please note this process can take between 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Now Charging confirmation with animation will appear on the screen.
- Even though the animation on the battery indicates the battery is charging, the information displayed on the screen is static. If you wish to see the current state of charge or update the Remaining Charge Time, touch the Refresh button.
- Upon successful completion of the vehicle's battery charge, an email will be sent notifying the charging session is complete, and the screen will show a completed battery charge along with the estimated electric-only distance.
Click here to launch the Entune EV Apps Simulator.