With its versatile interior that offers comfortable seating for the whole gang and amenities galore... it makes perfect sense to rent a Highlander. It boasts advanced safety features, responsive performance, remarkable fuel efficiency and, as you might expect, Toyota's legendary reliability. When you rent a Highlander you'll enjoy:
Before you rent a mid-size SUV, it's important to keep safety in mind. Here are a few of Highlander's features:
- 7-passenger seating with second- and third-row vents for the air conditioning/heating systems so everyone can ride in comfort
- Gauges that are easy to read and controls that are readily at hand
- The Center Stow System. Beneath the center console, there's a Center Stow™ seat you can pull out, lock in place between the second-row captain's chairs and fold open. Or replace it with the Center Stow™ console to hold drinks and smaller items.
- The Star Safety System™, a suite of six active safety features
- An Advanced Airbag System with driver and front passenger dual stage airbags, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, a driver knee airbag, and Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags (RSCA) with cutoff switch2 for all rows
- Active headrests, which move up and forward in the event of certain lower-speed, rear-end collisions to help reduce the severity of whiplash injuries to the driver and front passenger
For details on how to rent a Highlander, contact a participating dealer
in your area and check their current availability.