Check phone compatibilityEntune™ will work with most Android™ and iPhone® smartphones. Simply select your model and audio system below to view the compatibility and Bluetooth® pairing guide. SELECT MODEL
Pair your phone with your ToyotaPairing your phone is the first step in connecting with your Toyota for hands-free calling and audio streaming via Bluetooth®. The pairing process is quick and easy: Most smartphones have Bluetooth® integration; all you have to do is set up the phone and multimedia system to “talk” to each other and form a connection. This Bluetooth® pairing guide is available for select 2014 and 2015 models and all 2016 models except Yaris.For more information on Bluetooth®, please visit www.toyota.com/connect.
1. Turn ON Bluetooth® on your smartphone
2. Initiate Bluetooth® on your Entune™ multimedia system
3. Add your Toyota to your smartphone
Set up Scout GPS® Link App in your vehicleScout® GPS Link App provides turn-by-turn directions on the vehicle's touch-screen display, along with audio guidance, for 2016 Toyota models equipped with Entune™ Audio Plus systems. To access Scout® GPS Link App on your Entune™ system, you will need a compatible iPhone® or Android™ smartphone that is connected to the Entune™ system via Bluetooth®. The Scout® GPS Link App must be running on your smartphone. This app utilizes your smartphone’s data plan.To use Scout® GPS Link App on your Entune™ system, the app needs to be loaded on both your smartphone and the Entune™ system. Follow the directions below to set up Scout® GPS Link App in your vehicle.
2. Download the Scout® GPS Link App from the Apple® App StoreSM (iPhone®) or Google Play™ App Store (Android™) to your smartphone.Open the Scout® GPS Link App on your smartphone.
3. On your smartphone, touch Let's get started! to begin.(If you are already a registered Scout® user, select I am already a member to sign in and initialize the app.)
4. Create a Scout® account (optional) or touch Skip to initialize the app.
5. One of these screens or the map screen will appear on your smartphone when the app has been successfully initialized.(You must allow the app to access your location to use Scout® GPS Link App on your smartphone or in the vehicle.)
6. After initializing the app on your smartphone, the vehicle touch-screen display will prompt you to update your Entune™ system. Touch Now to begin.(Once the update begins, you can select Download in Background to use other Entune™ functions.)
7. After update completes, you will need to install the update. Touch Install to complete the installation to your Entune™ system.After the installation is complete, the Scout® GPS button will appear on the APPS screen and will be ready to use.
Get Started with Voice RecognitionYour Entune™ system has several tools to make using voice recognition easier in your vehicle.
1. Did you know Entune™ is equipped with a Train Voice Recognition feature that calibrates the system's recognition capabilities to your own voice?By using Train Voice Recognition, you will be prompted to speak ten different commands. Entune™ will record how you say certain words and numbers to adjust the voice recognition system to increase recognition accuracy.To access Train Voice Recognition:Entune™ Audio
2. If you need help in understanding how voice recognition works or would like to get useful tips, you can use the available Voice Recognition Tutorial.This tutorial provides animated images with voice instructions to help you understand the basics of Entune™ voice recognition as well as some of the more advanced features.To access Train Voice Recognition:Entune™ Audio
How to use Siri® Eyes FreeClick below for more information on Siri® Eyes Free.
Get to know your navigation systemClick below for more information on navigation.
Customize multimedia and navigation preferencesEntune™ and the available navigation system allow you to:
1. Customize the number of radio presets shown.Supported on all Entune™ multimedia systems.Entune™ Audio
2. Customize system language if you prefer Spanish or French.Supported on all Entune™ multimedia systems.To do this:Entune® App
3. Customize the number of prompts you receive when using voice recognition.You can reduce the amount of voice recognition prompts or eliminate them altogether.Supported on all Entune™ multimedia systems.Entune™ Audio
4. Customize how incoming calls are shown on your vehicle’s display touch-screen.You can change the incoming call display from full screen to drop-down so that the incoming call does not completely cover the screen currently shown, such as navigation map.Supported on all Entune™ multimedia systems; navigation map is only available on Entune™ Premium Audio and Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio.To do this:
5. Customize the home screen to view and access your favorite features on the same screen.For example, view the navigation map and audio, including any available artist/song titles, on the same screen.Supported on Entune™ Audio Plus systems, Entune™ Premium Audio, Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio; features that can be viewed on the home screen vary by vehicle and Entune™ multimedia system.To do this:
6. Customize driver settings for Entune™ multimedia to your paired Bluetooth® phone.If you share your vehicle with another driver, you can save your driver settings for Entune™ multimedia to your paired Bluetooth® phone so that your preferred settings such as audio presets, navigation and voice recognition training are recognized each time you get into the vehicle.Supported on Entune™ Audio Plus systems, Entune™ Premium Audio, Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio.To do this:
7. Customize how the navigation map is displayed on your vehicle’s touch-screen to view freeway exitSupported on Entune™ Premium and Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio; some map modes are only available when in navigation guidance to a destination.To do this:
Register and set up your Entune® App Suite accountOnly Entune™ Premium Audio and Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio include Entune® App Suite and Integrated Navigation. Entune™ Audio and Entune™ Audio Plus systems do not include Entune® App Suite or Integrated Navigation.Is Entune® App Suite already installed?Your Toyota vehicle may have come with Entune® App Suite pre-installed.To confirm, press APPS on your Entune™ multimedia system.Tip: After pressing APPS, either use the right arrow on the bottom right or swipe to the next screen to see if the Entune® App Suite is installed.
1. Download Entune® App Suite
2. Sign up
3. Pair your phone
5. Launch Entune® App Suite
Select your vehicle and Entune™ system to see support topics specific to your Toyota.Select Vehicle