Pair your phone with your ToyotaTo begin the Bluetooth® pairing process, press the HOME button on the faceplate of your multimedia system.
Bluetooth® pairing for YOUR phonePairing your phone is the first step in connecting with your Toyota for hands-free calling and for audio streaming via Bluetooth® This pairing process is quick and easy. All you have to do is set up the phone and multimedia system to form a connection. 1. Press "MENU" on the faceplate, then select "Setup" on display screen.
2. Ensure pairing for your phone is turned on for your device
3. Select "Bluetooth®" then select "Add New Device" on display screen.
4. Select "Device Name."
5. Check the display on your smartphone. Does the PIN XXXX match the PIN displayed? If it does, select "Pair."
6. "Connecting" displays while device is forming the connection to your multimedia system.
7. Enable Notifications (text message). While pairing your device, message will display: "You may need to allow message access on your phone.""Connect to my car" to begin. Select "Toyota." Note: You may also select "Skip" on display screen to skip enabling notifications. If skipped, proceed to Step 9. 8. Turn on "Show Notifications" for iPhone® or "ON" for Android™.
9. A confirmation will appear once your phone has been paired and connected.
Registering With Entune™ 3.0 Connected ServicesClick below for more information on Entune™ 3.0 Connected Services registration.
How to register with Entune™ 3.0To maximize your Entune™ 3.0 experience, begin by downloading the Entune™ 3.0 App Suite app onto your mobile device. Then visit www.ToyotaOwners.com to register. 1. Go to www.ToyotaOwners.com Click on Join Now.
2. Complete the fields and click Create Account to register.
The system displays a message that an email was sent to their account to complete enrollment.
Note: Check spam folder in case the email was incorrectly identified.
3. Click ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT to authenticate the email and complete the registration process.
4. Fill in required information and click (?).
5. If no VINs are attached to the account, the customer will be prompted to add a VIN and click SUBMIT.
6. Confirm your preferred servicing dealer and click ADD VEHICLE.
7. Confirm services and click CONTINUE.
8. Accept Opt-Ins and click CONTINUE. Be sure the top box is checked to ensure services are ON.
9. If additional information needs to be 9 added, type in the address and phone number for the customer and click CONFIRM ORDER. If the profile is complete, the system skips STEP 9.
10. Click READ HERE or PRINT before proceeding. When the profile is complete, present the e-sign agreement.
11. Select the check box to authorize and click SUBMIT.
12. The system processes the enrollment.
Click SUBMIT to determine the account with Remote Services.
The customer will receive an email with a 6-digit authorization code that will need to be input into the Entune™ 3.0 Remote Authorization app via the vehicle’s multimedia system. If the customer has not received the authorization code email, call 1-800-331-4331 for assistance.
13. The system displays a confirmation screen with all the enrolled services.
Get to know Entune™ 3.0 App Suite1. Download the Toyota Entune™ 3.0 App Suite app from the Apple® App StoreSM. Once downloaded, open the app.
2. Tap “Don’t Allow” or “Allow” for Toyota Entune™ 3.0 to access your location when you are not using the app.
3. Tap “Don’t Allow” or “Allow” for Toyota Entune™ 3.0 to send you notifications.
4. Tap “Accept” to accept the Terms and Conditions
5. Tap “United States” for your region.
6. Tap “Continue As Guest” to use Entune™ 3.0 App Suite as a guest or log in with existing Toyota Owners credentials
Benefits of Signing in to the App: • Your app settings (which apps are hidden, what order the apps are in, etc.) will be tied to your account. If you switch smartphones, you can log in with your Toyota Owners account to keep your settings
• Your credentials for NPR One, iHeartRadio and Slacker will be linked to your account
• If you switch smartphones, you will only need to log in with your Toyota Owners credentials to use the apps instead of having to log in to each app individually
Once you have downloaded Entune™ 3.0 App Suite and paired your phone via Bluetooth®, Entune™ 3.0 lets you access many useful apps. These are some of the top featured apps you can access by pressing the APPS button on the faceplate. 1. Press APP on the faceplate, then select an "icon" you would like to access on display screen. iHeartRadio, Slacker, NPR One
PRESS APPS, under Infotainment
Select each app to connect to desired APPS programs and stations Yelp®
PRESS APPS, under Infotainment
Select "Yelp®" app to connect to search great local businesses. Fuel, Sports, Stocks
PRESS APPS, under Infotainment
Press APP on the faceplate, then touch an "icon" you'd like to access. FUEL
List fuel stations near your current location. SPORTS
Select your favorite sport to see information. STOCKS
Search and see current stock information. WEATHER
Select "Forecast" to see a three-day forecast, select "Change" next to "Current location" to search and change location. TRAFFIC
Select an incident to see detailed information. Select "Change" next to "Current location" to search and change location.
Get to know Scout® GPS Link App with moving mapsScout® GPS Link App is a smartphone-based app that displays full moving maps when tethered on Entune™ 3.0 Audio and Audio Plus systems. Requires compatible phone to be tethered.
HOW DOES IT WORK?To access Scout® GPS Link App on your Entune™ 3.0 system, you will need a compatible iPhone® or Android™ smartphone that is connected to the Entune™ 3.0 system via Bluetooth®. The Scout® GPS Link App must be running on your smartphone. This app utilizes your smartphone’s data plan. To use Scout® GPS Link App on your Entune™ 3.0 system, software needs to be loaded on both your smartphone and Entune™ 3.0 system. 1. Download "Entune™ 3.0 App Suite" and "Scout® GPS Link App" from the Apple® App StoreSM or Google Play™ app store to your smartphone.
2. Connect smartphone to the vehicle’s Entune™ 3.0 system via Bluetooth®.
3. Open Scout® GPS Link App on smartphone and follow the prompts to initialize the app. Select "Connect to my car" to begin. Select "Toyota." 4. Select "Install" to complete installation. After the Scout® GPS Link App has been successfully installed to your Entune™ 3.0 system, the icon will appear on the Apps screen. Scout® GPS Link App is now ready to use.
REQUIREMENTS: Full Moving Maps requires USB tethering: iOS Users:
• Compatible phone.
• Connected via both USB and Bluetooth®.
• Home screen requires 50% for navigation.
• Scout® GPS Link App must be running in the foreground in order to receive full moving maps.
• During phone calls and other app usage on your phone, the navigation will switch to Turn-By-Turn. Once Scout is placed back in the foreground, full moving maps will resume.
• Operating systems 4.4 or later must not be in sleep mode.
Set up Remote ConnectTo enable Entune™ 3.0 Remote Connect, you must authenticate and initialize your services via the multimedia system.* 6-month complimentary trial. 1. Press "APPS" on the faceplate, then select "Communications" on display screen.
2. Select "Remote Service" icon.
3. Enter the 6-character authorization code* you received via email to enable remote services.
4. Select "Submit."
5. The vehicle has been successfully authorized for remote services. Select "OK."
Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus and Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio. * If you opted in for Entune™ 3.0 Remote Connect, you should have received an email with a 6-digit authorization code. If you have not received your authorization code via email, please call 1-800-331-4331 for assistance.
Understanding Wi-Fi ConnectClick below for more information on Entune™ 3.0 Wi-Fi Connect Powered by Verizon.
Set up Wi-Fi Connect Powered by VerizonTurn your vehicle into a hotspot. Connect to entertainment with Wi-Fi Connect Powered by Verizon! Features
• 4G LTE Wi-Fi Powered by Verizon
• Easily connect up to five (5) devices
• Existing Verizon customers can add the Wi-Fi Connect Powered by Verizon subscription to their plan 1. Press "MENU" on the faceplate, then select "Setup" on display screen.
2. Scroll down to "Wi-Fi" and turn "ON" by selecting "Wi-Fi Hotspot: OFF."
3. Once the multimedia system connects to the Internet, the system displays the name of the Wi-Fi hotspot when it's discoverable.*
4. Enable Wi-Fi on device. On your phone, go to “Settings.” Tap “Wi-Fi."
5. Make sure "Wi-Fi" is on. Select the Wi-Fi network name of the vehicle.
6. Depending on your device, open the Web browser. You will be redirected to the Verizon Wi-Fi trial sign-up page. Within this page, select the option to start your trial.*
7. Complete all the fields required.
8. Accept the Verizon customer agreement.
9. You will receive a confirmation email – it may take up to 15 minutes for Wi-Fi to activate. *Standard on Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus and Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio. Complimentary trial up to 2 GB within 6 months.
Understanding Service Connect
(Not available on 2018-2019 Sienna, Mirai, 2019 C-HR)
Get to know Service ConnectInitialize Service Connect 1. After the customer registers and opts in to Service Connect, the customer will be greeted with a notification with the following language: “Would you like to start Toyota Service Connect Activation?”
2. Select "Yes."
3. Select "OK."
Use Siri® Eyes FreeWith Siri® Eyes Free, you can make calls, send emails, retrieve text messages, select music, find calendar information and more. • Pairs compatible smartphones to the Entune™ 3.0 system easily via Bluetooth®.
• Can access voice recognition system via the vehicle's steering wheel controls and the in-vehicle microphone.
• Responses are played back via the vehicle's audio speakers.
Push and hold the off-hook switch to access Siri® Eyes Free.
Here to Help You Stay Connected and Informed.
Toyota's Connected Services vary by vehicle and may not be available on all models. To learn more about multimedia technology and your vehicle's system, visit the Multimedia Overview.
Entune™ 3.0 App Suite
Access mobile applications through your vehicle's multimedia display. Apps can be easily selected using touch or voice recognition. (Entune™ 3.0 App download required; see vehicle Audio Quick Reference Guide for details.)
If the unexpected occurs, assistance can be sent directly to your vehicle’s GPS location.
Get maintenance alerts, updates on vehicle mileage and more via email or our mobile app. (Not available on 2018–2019 Sienna, Mirai and 2019 C-HR.)
Lock and unlock doors, start the engine, find your vehicle and monitor guest drivers, all from your compatible smartphone. (Remote Connect App download required; see vehicle Audio Quick Reference Guide for details.)(Not available on 2018–2019 Sienna, Mirai and 2019 C-HR.)
Wi-Fi Connect Powered by Verizon
Connect up to five devices using the in-vehicle 4G LTE hotspot powered by Verizon.
Destination Assist Connect
Get directions and destinations delivered by a real person with 24-hour, en-route navigation assistance.
Drive using the most up-to-date map data, routes and more, using your vehicle’s embedded navigation system.
Scout® GPS Link Compatible
Provides an in-car navigation experience that’s powered from your compatible smartphone. (Scout® GPS Link Mobile App download required; see vehicle Audio Quick Reference Guide for details.)