Search for charging stations near you
There are two ways to use the Charging Station Map: in your vehicle, using the multimedia system's touch-screen through your Entune®
connection, or on your smartphone, with the Prius Prime apps.
Using the Charging Station Map application, you can search for charging stations near you, see each station's charging capability (e.g., Level 1 (120V), Level 2 (240V), etc.), and view additional information such as charging station hours of operation, phone number, and number of chargers (where available). You can also map the route to the station using your vehicle’s or smartphone's mapping guidance system.
The Charging Station Map application will work with your navigation system to route you directly to the charging station.
Find a Charging Station With the Vehicle’s Multimedia System
Follow the steps below to find a charging station using the in-vehicle Charging Station Map.
- Press MENU on the faceplate
- Touch App Suite
- Touch Charging Station (you may need to swipe to the next screen to see the Charging Station icon)
- A list of nearby charging stations will appear, along with each charging station’s distance from current location, address and charging station type (Level 1 – 120V, Level 2 – 240V, or multiple types)
- Touch a station on the list to see hours of operation
- Touch Map and then touch Go. To start guidance, touch OK.
Find a Charging Station on Your Smartphone
Follow the steps below to find a charging station on your smartphone.
- From your smartphone, touch the Charging Station Map icon on the Entune® App Suite app
- Enter your 4-digit passcode. On the first use of one of these Prius Prime apps on your smartphone, you will be requested to create and confirm a 4-digit passcode.
- If you have forgotten your 4-digit passcode, incorrectly entering your 4-digit passcode five times will delete the 4-digit passcode you created and sign you out of the app
- Open Entune® App Suite app on your smartphone and sign in with your Entune® App Suite credentials (email address and password)
- When you open one of the Prius Prime apps, you will be requested to create and confirm a new 4-digit passcode
- A map will appear. The vehicle icon represents your vehicle’s location. The blue dot represents your smartphone’s location. Charging station icons on the map represent nearby charging stations.
- Charging station icons labeled “1” represent Level 1, or 120V charging stations
- Charging station icons labeled “2” represent Level 2, or 240V charging stations
- Charging station icons labeled “M” support both Level 1 (120V) and Level 2 (240V) charging stations
- Select a charging station icon to see its name. Touch the “i” icon next to the charging station to get more information for that charging station, such as hours of operations or to map to that charging station using your smartphone’s preinstalled navigation map.
- You can also see a list of nearby charging stations by touching the list icon button at the top left-hand side of your smartphone’s touch-screen