Jones plans for several wins in 2020
Erik Jones continued his run of winning milestone races in NASCAR as he scored a victory at Darlington Raceway’s Southern 500 on Labor Day weekend to clinch his Playoffs spot. He’s looking for many more wins in 2020.
- HometownByron, MI
- Series Standing17th
- Career Highlights
- 2019: Jones scored his second career Cup Series win with a victory in the Southern 500 and earned his second consecutive Playoff berth.
- 2018: Won first career NASCAR Cup Series race in July at Daytona International Speedway.
- 2017: Named NASCAR Cup Series rookie of the year, becoming the first driver to win the award in all three of NASCAR’s top series.
- 2016: Won the NASCAR Xfinity Series Rookie of the Year honors and competed in the Championship 4 event of the NASCAR Xfinity Series playoffs.
- 2015: Became the youngest NASCAR Truck Series champion in series history and was named Truck Series rookie of the year.
- 12/1/2020 12:00:00 AM
Toyota Racing Season in Review: NASCAR Cup SeriesRead MoreRead More
- 11/1/2020 12:00:00 AM
Denny Hamlin Heads to Phoenix Among NASCAR Cup Championship 4Read MoreRead More
- 10/29/2020 12:00:00 AM
Worth the Wait, Kyle Busch Wins at Texas Motor SpeedwayRead MoreRead More
- 10/18/2020 12:00:00 AM
Kyle Busch Leads Team Toyota at Kansas SpeedwayRead MoreRead More
- 10/13/2020 12:00:00 AM
Twists and Turns of Toyota’s NASCAR Cutoff WeekendRead MoreRead More
- 10/5/2020 12:00:00 AM
Denny Hamlin Wins in a Wild NASCAR Cup Race at TalladegaRead MoreRead More
In the News
Continue the Race