Jones plans for several wins in 2020
Erik Jones continued his run of winning milestone races in NASCAR as he scored a victory at Darlington Raceway’s Southern 500 on Labor Day weekend to clinch his Playoffs spot. He’s looking for many more wins in 2020.
- HometownByron, MI
- Series Standing18th
- Career Highlights
- 2019: Jones scored his second career Cup Series win with a victory in the Southern 500 and earned his second consecutive Playoff berth.
- 2018: Won first career NASCAR Cup Series race in July at Daytona International Speedway.
- 2017: Named NASCAR Cup Series rookie of the year, becoming the first driver to win the award in all three of NASCAR’s top series.
- 2016: Won the NASCAR Xfinity Series Rookie of the Year honors and competed in the Championship 4 event of the NASCAR Xfinity Series playoffs.
- 2015: Became the youngest NASCAR Truck Series champion in series history and was named Truck Series rookie of the year.
- 9/21/2020 12:00:00 AM
Toyota Drivers Tally Top-Five Finishes at the Bristol BullringRead MoreRead More
- 9/20/2020 12:00:00 AM
All Three Team Toyota Drivers Advance in the NASCAR Cup PlayoffsRead MoreRead More
- 9/12/2020 12:00:00 AM
Martin Truex Jr. Finishes Second at Richmond RacewayRead MoreRead More
- 9/8/2020 12:00:00 AM
Winning Weekend for ToyotaRead MoreRead More
- 9/6/2020 12:00:00 AM
Erik Jones Leads Team Toyota in Southern 500 at DarlingtonRead MoreRead More
- 8/29/2020 12:00:00 AM
NASCAR Cup Playoff Bracket Set After Wild Daytona RaceRead MoreRead More
In the News
Continue the Race