After scoring his first win, Jones has championship aspirations
In October, Brandon Jones drove to his first Xfinity Series win at Kansas Speedway, which capped off a strong year. Now as the veteran leader in the Xfinity Series for Joe Gibbs Racing, Jones looks to make a run at the title.
- HometownAtlanta, GA
- Series Standing3rd
- Career Highlights
- 2019: Jones qualified for the Playoffs for the second straight year and earned his first career Xfinity Series win at Kansas Speedway in October.
- 2018: Qualified for the Xfinity Series playoffs with two top-five, 17 top-10 finishes and one pole position.
- 2017: Earned his first-career NASCAR Xfinity Series pole in the season-opener at Daytona International Speedway.
- 2016: Qualified for the Xfinity Series playoffs in his rookie season with 12 top-10 finishes.
- 2011: Won Super Truck championships at Lanier Speedway and Gresham Motorsports Park on strength of five wins and five runner-up results.
- 10/19/2020 12:00:00 AM
First Wins and Milestones Achieved in Toyota Racing ActionRead MoreRead More
- 10/18/2020 12:00:00 AM
Austin Hill Leads Team Toyota in the Xfinity Series at Kansas SpeedwayRead MoreRead More
- 10/15/2020 12:00:00 AM
Four Toyota Drivers Looking for NASCAR ChampionshipsRead MoreRead More
- 10/13/2020 12:00:00 AM
Twists and Turns of Toyota’s NASCAR Cutoff WeekendRead MoreRead More
- 10/11/2020 12:00:00 AM
Racing in the Rain at the Charlotte RovalRead MoreRead More
- 10/5/2020 12:00:00 AM
Winning Weekend for Toyota RacingRead MoreRead More
In the News
Continue the Race