After scoring his first win, Jones has championship aspirations
In October, Brandon Jones drove to his first Xfinity Series win at Kansas Speedway, which capped off a strong year. Now as the veteran leader in the Xfinity Series for Joe Gibbs Racing, Jones looks to make a run at the title.
- HometownAtlanta, GA
- Series Standing4th
- Career Highlights
- 2019: Jones qualified for the Playoffs for the second straight year and earned his first career Xfinity Series win at Kansas Speedway in October.
- 2018: Qualified for the Xfinity Series playoffs with two top-five, 17 top-10 finishes and one pole position.
- 2017: Earned his first-career NASCAR Xfinity Series pole in the season-opener at Daytona International Speedway.
- 2016: Qualified for the Xfinity Series playoffs in his rookie season with 12 top-10 finishes.
- 2011: Won Super Truck championships at Lanier Speedway and Gresham Motorsports Park on strength of five wins and five runner-up results.
- 4/13/2020 12:00:00 AM
10 Questions with Brandon JonesRead MoreRead More
- 3/9/2020 12:00:00 AM
Brandon Jones Earns a Milestone Win for ToyotaRead MoreRead More
- 3/7/2020 12:00:00 AM
Brandon Jones Nets Toyota’s 500th NASCAR VictoryRead MoreRead More
- 3/2/2020 12:00:00 AM
Burton Scores First WinRead MoreRead More
- 2/29/2020 12:00:00 AM
Harrison Burton Scores Victory in CaliforniaRead MoreRead More
- 2/24/2020 12:00:00 AM
Busch Victorious in Tundra at Las VegasRead MoreRead More
In the News
Continue the Race