Supercross issued a statement on March 13th postponing the season until further notice. The series cancelled events in Indianapolis, Detroit, Seattle, Denver and Foxborough, Massachusetts.
The next event on the Supercross schedule is currently scheduled to be in Las Vegas on April 25th.
The governing body of four championships – the ARCA Menards Series, ARCA Menards Series East, ARCA Menards Series West and the Sioux Chief Showdown Series – has postponed all events through May 3. The series is planning on rescheduling all events.
The events affected:
- March 14th’s event at Five Flags Speedway for the ARCA Menards Series East
- March 28th’s event at Irwindale Speedway for the ARCA Menards Series West
- April 4th’s event at Bristol Motor Speedway for the ARCA Menards Series East
- April 19th’s event at Salem Raceway for the ARCA Menards Series and Sioux Chief Showdown Series
- April 24th’s event at Talladega Superspeedway for the ARCA Menards Series
- May 2nd’s event at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway for the ARCA Menards Series East
In dirt racing, the USAC National Midget Series has not cancelled any midget races to date. They are scheduled to be back on track April 10-11 at Riverside International Speedway in West Memphis, Arkansas.
The POWRi National Midget League also has not cancelled any races to date. They are scheduled to begin racing in Oklahoma on March 26.