Distinctive style meets unique spirit in the first-ever 2018 Toyota C-HR. Agile handling helps this crossover show off its athletic side. And its driver-focused cockpit keeps you in command. Best of all, with its standard Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)2
suite of active safety technologies, you’ll get a valuable package of safety and cool tech.
C-HR’s fresh design stands out for all the right reasons—without even trying.
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
- 27/31 estimated miles per gallon
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- Precision cut, diamond like exterior styling.
- Vortex-styled 18-in sport alloy wheels.
- Halogen headlights and taillights with unique cluster LED DRL.
- Cantilevered, aerodynamic rear spoiler.
For details on how to rent a C-HR, contact a participating dealer
in your area and check current availability.