Experience a tradition of adventure when you Rent a Toyota Land Cruiser. It offers a sophisticated blend of off-road aptitude, comfort and refinement. Not to mention five doors, seating for
eight and a 40/20/40 split-fold second row for extra cargo2
space. But the interior is also the picture of refinement, featuring:
What else can you expect when your rent a luxury SUV? Safety. Here are just a few features of the Land Cruiser:
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel that's not only heated, it features controls for the audio system, Multi-Information Display and Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- Leather-trimmed, multi-stage heated and ventilated front seats. The second-row seats also feature multi-stage heating, so your passengers won't be left in the cold.
- Center console cooler box that can easily accommodate beverages and snacks
- Rear-seat DVD entertainment system, which features a 9-inch color screen.
- The Star Safety System™, a suite of six advanced safety features
- Ten airbags, including driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, second-row outboard seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags and all-row Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags (RSCA) with cutoff switch3
- Pre-Collision System (PCS)4 designed to detect other vehicles and obstacles in its path and help optimize how the front passenger seatbelts respond if a collision is imminent. If a collision cannot be avoided, the Brake Assist (BA)5 system is placed in standby mode, a warning is displayed, and a buzzer sounds.
For details on how to rent a Land Cruiser, contact a participating dealer
in your area and check their current availability.