Since entering the U.S. market over 50 years ago, we have been committed to helping serve the needs of diverse communities across the country. As a result, Toyota has been recognized by several organizations for its diversity and inclusion efforts. Some of these honors include:
- “Top 50 Company for Diversity” by DiversityInc for six years. In 2012, in addition to the being included in the list of Top 50 Companies for Diversity overall, Toyota also ranked seventh in DiversityInc’s Top 10 Companies for LGBT Employees.
- “40 Best Companies for Diversity” by Black Enterprise Magazine for the past seven years.
- Hispanic Business Magazine’s “Top 60 Company for Diversity” for the past three years.
- 2011 “Corporation of the Year” by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
- Proud member of the “Billion Dollar Roundtable” , recognizing more than $1 billion in annual spending with certified ethnic and women-owned suppliers.