Toyota focuses its minority recruitment at both the college graduate and undergraduate levels. Our recruiting process includes attending campus career fairs, corporate presentations and on-campus interviews. We also rely on our extensive network of professional partnerships to help identify qualified candidates for job opportunities and internships throughout our company:
Our network of professional partnerships includes:
- African American and Hispanic Business Society
- Association of Latina Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA)
- The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management (CGSM)
- The Consortium is one of the country's most influential organizations for promoting diversity and inclusion in American business. Through an annual competition, The Consortium awards merit-based, full-tuition fellowships to America's best and brightest diverse candidates. In conjunction with member schools, sponsoring companies and an elite group of MBA students and alumni, The Consortium has built a forty-year legacy of fostering inclusion and changing the ethnic and cultural face of American business.
- TOYOTA partners with INROADS to create unique internship opportunities for talented minority youth in business and industry who are seeking careers as corporate and community leaders. To learn more about INROADS interns, click here.
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
- National Black MBAs (NBMBAA)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA)