II. FUNDING GUIDELINES
a. Toyota considers funding requests that:
- Are geared towards benefiting a large number of people
- Offer participation in local educational programs
- Exhibit clear, measurable and realistic goals and objectives
- Establish the means for evaluation and reporting after a program is completed
- Provide leadership and development programs for participants
- Target youth within any of the funding priority areas
- Including financial and other strategic commitments from other funding organizations.
b. Toyota is unable to fund requests:
- From organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age,
religion, disability, medical condition, sex or gender (including pregnancy), gender identity and/or
expression (including a transgender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Political organizations, parties or candidates
- Fraternal organizations
- Labor organizations
- Non-charitable organizations
- Athletic organizations or sports teams
- Individual and/or private schools
- Covering institutional expenses or deficits
c. Geographic scope
West Virginia Counties: Putnam (priority), Cabell, Jackson, Kanawha, Lincoln, Mason
Statewide Programs in West Virginia: Will be considerd, but limited. Tri-state area / additional counties where our team members live will be considered, but limited.