360°, Photos & Videos
Choose a Trim
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $795 for Cars, $845 for Small/Medium Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), and $995 for Large Trucks (Land Cruiser, Tundra and Sequoia). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2013 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- EPA-rated driving range when vehicle is fully charged. Excludes driving conditions. Actual mileage will vary.
- MPGe based on 2013 EPA ratings. Actual MPGe will vary based on driving habits, charging practice, battery age, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information on MPGe and range, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2013 EPA combined estimated miles per gasoline gallon equivalent. Estimate includes consumption of electricity and gasoline energy during EV Mode operation. Actual results will vary for many reasons including driving conditions and how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
- 51 city/49 highway/50 combined mpg estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
- Extra-cost color
- All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system or any XM services mentioned (if installed) are dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services not available in every city or roadway. Periodic Entune® app updates do not include navigation updates. Navigation updates are available at an additional cost from your local Toyota dealer. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual or contact XM for details.
- Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. Apps identified by “TM” or “®” are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. For enrollment, cost and more details, see toyota.com/entune.
- The Multi-terrain Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.