The Charge Management App allows you to initiate a charge of your vehicle remotely when it is plugged into a charging station by overriding the vehicle's charge timer. It can also provide a real time snapshot of the current battery charge.
- Ensure vehicle is securely plugged into the charging station
(note: vehicle's charge timer must be set to perform a Charge Now request).
- Touch the Entune™ Charge Management icon.
- Enter your 4-digit pass code.
- Touch the Charge Now button. The App will show the request is being sent to the vehicle. Please note this process can take between 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Now Charging confirmation with animation will appear on the screen.
- Even though the animation on the battery indicates the battery is charging, the information displayed on the screen is static. If you wish to see the current state of charge or update the Remaining Charge Time, touch the Refresh button.
- Upon successful completion of the vehicle's battery charge, an email will be sent notifying the charging session is complete, and the screen will show a completed battery charge along with the estimated electric-only distance.
Plug-in EV mode is a blended operation of electricity and gas and can work under certain conditions for approximately 11 miles on a full charge. Quick Acceleration and braking, road and vehicle conditions, or climate control may prevent or limit usage or effectiveness of EV mode.
It's as simple as connecting your phone, registering your account, and then launching the App. Get started now.
Charging Station Map
Search for charging stations near you.
Track the history of your ECO driving score.