View a map of your vehicle's location.
The Vehicle Finder app allows you to view your vehicle's last known location as well as providing directions to navigate to its location.
- Launch the Entune® App Suite app on your phone.
- Press the Vehicle Finder icon.
- Enter the 4-digit pass code to confirm the request.
- A map will display on your phone showing your vehicle's last known location as well as your current location.
- The Blue map dot is your current location. The Red map dot is the last known location of your vehicle.
- Touching the Red map pin will open a secondary window to initiate mapping guidance from your current location to your vehicle.
- Touch Get Directions and the app will plot the directions using your phone's mapping service.
Location services must be activated on smartphone for vehicle finder to function. The location shown will be the last known location at time of vehicle ignition off. If your vehicle's ignition is turned off in an area without GPS coverage (e.g. underground parking structure), the application may not be able to update the GPS location and previous last known location will be shown.
Click here to explore what the Plug-in Apps16, 17 can do for you.
What can I control with Entune® App Suite when my phone is USB-connected?
Entune® App Suite does not control any apps on your phone except for the Entune® App Suite app itself. Therefore, when your phone is connected, you can use any app on your phone with the exception of the Entune® App Suite app. The Entune® App Suite app is locked out while the phone is connected, so use the in-vehicle controls instead.