The audio system enables users to enjoy audio played on a Bluetooth® 8-compatible portable player or smartphone from the vehicle's speakers via wireless communication.
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
The audio system enables users to enjoy music played on a Bluetooth® 8 -compatible portable player or smartphone from the vehicle’s speakers via wireless communication.
- Press the MEDIA button on the faceplate
- Touch arrow by tabs to BT Audio tab
- Touch BT Audio tab (if a Bluetooth® 8 audio device is not connected, connecting Bluetooth® 8 audio screen will automatically appear. Click here to learn how to connect a Bluetooth® 8 device
- If the Bluetooth® 8 -capable audio device is paired and connected, audio will begin playing automatically
- With Bluetooth® 8 audio, no cable needs to be connected
- Touch Connect if no device is connected
- Select a portable player to connect
- Bluetooth® 8 will connect and music will begin playing
- Touch II to pause the track
- Touch > to resume playing the track
- After a few seconds, screen will revert to navigation map
- Press Media to return to audio screen
- Press and hold the ∧ SEEK / Λ TRACK button to fast-forward or rewind. When you release the button, the player will start playing from that position
- Press and release the ∧ SEEK / Λ TRACK button to move forward or back to the next track
- Touch the speaker icon to change the sound setup
- Use the – or + buttons to adjust the treble, midrange and bass up and down
- Touch DSP tab (digital sound processor)
- Touch automatic sound levelizer (on/off)
- Touch OK to save changes
Which music file formats are compatible with Entune® audio systems?
The Display Audio with Navigation and Entune® will play both MP3 and MP4, while Premium HDD Navigation with Entune® will only play MP3 and WMA file formats.
Will Entune® work with my iPad® 10 or iPod® 10 Touch?
Only smartphones and feature phones are tested and support Entune®.