The single-disc CD player incorporated into the unit can play audio CD, MP3 and WMA discs.
Note: "Press" refers to hard buttons on the sides of the screen; "Touch" refers to the display screen (phone or multimedia system).
Insert a Disc
- Press the CLOSE button on the faceplate
- Screen will open up to reveal a disc slot
- Insert a disc with the label side up
- Touch CLOSE to close door
- When a disc is correctly inserted into the slot, the CD player will automatically start playing from the first track or the first file in the first folder on the disc
Eject a Disc
- Press the CLOSE button on the faceplate. The door will open up and the disc will be ejected
Switch to CD Mode
- Press the MEDIA button
- The audio system turns on in the last mode used
- Touch Disc tab
- If a CD-TEXT disc is inserted, the title of the track and disc currently being played will be displayed
- Touch II to pause the track
- Touch > to resume playing the track
- Press and hold the ∧ SEEK / Λ TRACK button to fast-forward or rewind. When you release the button, the player will start playing from that position
- Press and release the ∧ SEEK / Λ TRACK button to move forward or back to the next song
The DVD player 13
allows you to view DVDs while the vehicle is in Park.
- Press the OPEN button
- Insert a DVD
- Press the CLOSE button
- Touch Disc tab
- DVD screen will appear
- Use arrows to scroll between menus
Can the multimedia system play videos by connecting a mobile device and downloading content?
Video cannot be streamed. However, video can be displayed on the Premium HDD Navigation with Entune® system while the vehicle is parked and the emergency brake is engaged. This requires a customer-supplied video-out cable. Video display is a function of the audio system, not of Entune®.