6 Things to Know About Toyota Rental Cars
Although you can find Toyota vehicles at several major car rental agencies, many Toyota dealerships also allow you to rent the latest make and models for a day, a week or longer. And whether you're extending your test drive, need a car for work or want something larger (or smaller) for your family vacation – dealerships with Toyota rental cars have you covered.
If you've never rented a car from a dealership, here are just a few of the things you'll need to know before driving away in a Toyota car rental:
- Toyota rentals are available at competitive rates. (For specific prices, contact your local Toyota dealer.)
- You must be 21 years old, have a valid license and a major credit card in your own name in order to rent a vehicle.
- Toyota car rentals may be driven in the continental United States, Alaska and Canada, however they cannot be driven in Mexico.
- If you'd like to use your rental as an extended test drive, please request a specific make and model in advance. (Contact your local Toyota dealer to ensure that the type of vehicle you want is in their current fleet.)
- At this time, Toyota rentals must be returned to the same dealership where they were rented.
- More than 85% of all Toyota dealerships rent vehicles – which means that there's probably a participating location near you.