As one of the world’s leading patent holders with more than a century of experience, our intellectual property portfolios range from manufacturing unique cleaning solutions to crafting custom pigments. Explore all the patent portfolios currently available for licensing and discover how they can help you realize your vision
1. Claim approved as of February 03, 2023. For more details on 2022 Top Safety Pick Plus Awards, see www.iihs.org.
2. Based on Motor Intelligence Sales data from Jan 1, 1997 to Dec 31, 2022 for all Total New Vehicle Sales against all other manufacturers.
3. Prototypes shown with options using visual effects. Tundra i-FORCE MAX is not for sale in the U.S. until Spring 2022. The bZ4X is not for sale in the U.S. until Mid-2022.
4. As of CYE2022.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
Necessary and Performance Cookies
Necessary cookies are essential to provide you with the website’s core functionality. Performance cookies collect information about the performance of our website and how our website is used (e.g., basic site usage analytics, such as number of visits and time spent on the site).
Functional cookies enable us to provide enhanced website functionality, including Local Specials, Offers, Dealer Locator, etc. They also enable us to personalize the website with more relevant content related to your interests.
Targeting cookies (also known as advertising cookies) collect information about your online activities for the purpose of delivering relevant advertisements across websites or online services.
0. Includes all dealers and suppliers.
1. Data as of 1/31/23.
2. Represents "Outside-Company-Time" for CY 2020.
3. All data as of December 2021, except where noted.
4. Toyota vehicles and components assembled using U.S. and globally sourced parts (CYE2022).
5. Parts, materials and components (CY2021). Goods and Services (CY2021).
6. Represents direct dealer and Toyota-dedicated supplier employees (CYE2021).
7. Includes U.S. (not HI) and Puerto Rico.
8. As of CYE2023.
9. Includes direct, dealer and supplier employees and jobs created through their spending.
10. All data as of December 31, 2021, except where noted. All figures are rounded and reported as U.S. dollars, except where noted. State and location investment figures are based on different parameters; therefore, figures may vary.
11. CY 2020.
12. Cumulative to Date.
13. As of December 31, 2020. May represent more than one location. Canada dealer totals include Lexus and Toyota dealers.
14. Represents only a selection of parts purchased.
15. As of August 2023.
16. Figure is projected.
17. As part of the brand transition beginning in August 2016, model year 2019 Scion vehicles will be rebadged as Toyotas.
18. Based on Toyota data. Includes direct employees and dealer employees.
19. Shown in U.S. dollars to reflect investment from US based operations of TEMA.
20. As of CYE2021.
21. Including our joint venture plant in Alabama.
22. 2015 Center for Automotive Research Study. Includes direct, dealer and supplier employees, and jobs created through their spending.
23. Employment and Investment are reflective of the combined TMMMO and TMMTN numbers.
24. Data is CYTD as of 2/6/23.
25. Data is CYTD as of 1/31/23.
26. As of March 1, 2022. Includes on-site suppliers.